MÌNH CÒN BÀI NỮA NÈ
I. Rewrite the sentences as directed:
1. Let’s go camping in the mountain. -> What about………………………………?
2. How about playing soccer this week end? -> Why don’t we………………………?
3. They are going to have lunch at Ba’s house. (Make question for underlined words)
4. We go to the school library once a week. (Make question for underlined words.)
5. She often (watch) TV in the evening but she (listen) to music now. (Give the correct form of verbs).
6. They (study) their lesson carefully now because they (have) a test tomorrow. (Give the correct form of verbs.)
7. He is going ……. New York ..... his vacation next week. (Fill in with the correct prepositions)
8. She/ often/ stay/ her aunt/ two months/ her summer vacation. (Complete the sentence)
II. Find and correct the mistake:
1. Ba often go out with his friends in the evening.
2. They never are late for school.
3. We do always our homework after school.
4. He walks to school every mornings.
5. How often is she going to stay in Ho Chi Minh City? – For three days.
III. Odd one out:* Pronunciation:
1. read, teacher, eat, ahead
2. visit, season, sausage, museum
3. vacation, destination, citadel, lemonade
4. bottle, job, movie, chocolate
5. suggestion, idea, summer, pagoda
6. carrot, cabbage, onion, potato
7. computer, visitor, important, museum
8. destination, winter, favorite, volleyball.
IV. Choose the correct answer:
1. Ba usually goes (fishing/ school/ aerobics/ the movie) in his free time.
2. How often do you do morning exercises in the summer? (Sometimes I do/ Yes, I do/ I like it/ I play soccer)
3. We enjoy our camping ……our friends ……the summer. (with-on/ for-in/ with-in/ at-on)
4. I’m very hungry. Is there anything (eat/ to eat/ eating/ eats)?
5. They are going to take (some/ any/ many/ not) photos.
6. Julia (is going/ are going/ goes/ go) to spend her holidays in Viet Nam.
7. In spring, my friends and I often (play/ playing/ plays/ to play) badminton.
8. How (much/ far/ long/ many) is he going to stay in this city? – For six days.
9. What about (go/ to go/ going/ to going) swimming? It’s hot today.
10. … she going to …some beef and potatoes? (Is-cooking/ Does-cook/ Does-cooking/ Is-cook)
V. Read the passage then answer the questions:
My name is Julia. I am in grade 6. I like summer because I have a long vacation. I love playing tennis very much. I play tennis three times a week. When I grow up I am going to be a tennis player. In the summer I often go to the beach with my parents. I often play with sands and water. I build sand houses. I jump in the waves and swim in clear water. I also fly kites on the beach. It’s windy and my kites fly very high. It’s wonderful.
1. Why does Julia like summer?
2. How often does she play tennis?
3. What is she going to be when she grows up?
4. What does she often do at the beach?